Friday, January 1, 2010

I should have been twittering...

What have I learned about blogging thus far? As a first year teacher of all four years of high school English, there simply isn’t enough time! If I weren’t so opposed to web fads, twitter would probably have been a better choice for its brevity. Therein lies the paradox: brevity is not my forte!

Blogging is for those with a passion for that which they blog about (check!) and with time (not so much…). A few weeks ago I tried to post some poems that the students wrote in Holocaust Literature, but I hit a snag and had to abort the mission.

Would this be a good spot for a New Year’s Resolution? Here it goes: Blog more AND less. Allow me to break it down: more frequently, less looooooooooong. That being said, this is me, signing off for the first time in 2010; may it not be the last!

1 comment:

Anitaprofessional said...

Happy New Year! I am going to email you a blog link that I find a great resource for my technology directions, blogging and twittering (PLN).